What is Mycoplasma?
- Very common co-infection with Lyme disease.
- Difficult to diagnose.
- Most doctors aren’t looking for it.
- Most labs don’t have a test for it.
- Bacterial infection, treated with certain antibiotics.
- Can disrupt the immune system.
- Has been found in people with Gulf War Syndrome.
The symptoms resemble other diseases found in patients with:
- Lyme disease
- Gulf War syndrome
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Chronic asthma
- Inflammatory bowel diseases
Back Next Home Back to Top